Saturday 29 January 2011

Ambitions and other things.

Whenever someone says to me, "Haw you whats your ambitions in life" (Incase you were not aware i come from Hamilton (Scotland not Canada) and thats how some people talk so i thought i would add it in).
Right back on topic, My ambitions are always going to be about music everything else is a to do list but the music is always there. Right now i would say my ambitions are really work on the songs i have got ready for the album that i'm going to be recording on the 28th of February (you may hear a lot about me if you follow me on Twitter and Facebook), i wasn't to get them just perfect so i'm trying to write the music out for them. That brings me to another point i am trying to learn sheet music and thats just a barrel of laughs. Then it would be the website i'm trying to build by myself and i know nothing about that kind of stuff, again the barrel comes into play here. There are lots of other things that are sticking in my mind but i wont bore you with them as there is a good chance you will hear about it soon if you know me as i'm telling everyone. The other things is my other side of life, things like phone bills, washing up, car maintenance ( i was soldering to day :) i'm well happy about that). For the reminder that without music my life would be extremely dull so i'm taking this moment and my first blog on blogger, hi blogger, to thank music. Im talking about every kind of music anything that makes you wanna get up and dance, makes you think of someone you know, someone who you want to know all that jazz.

Thanks music

Your faithfully and truly

Myles Leggatt

(P.S. my headphones are broke coz of you so ill be expecting a new pair for my birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment